Wednesday, February 26, 2014

33K Pages of Clinton Files Are Still Hidden. Why?

33K Pages of Clinton Files Are Still Hidden. Why? - newser.com

Excerpt from the Bible:

"...a Gettysburg College professor offers her take on the apparent secrecy: 'The obvious answer is they are trying to protect Hillary," perhaps ahead of a 2016 presidential bid of her own.'"
------------------------------------------------------

I don't know what's in these "33,000 Pages," but if you are interested (and I hope you are!), I think you can find out some of the things by reading the following 2 books:

High Crimes and Misdemeanors: The Case Against Bill Clinton, by Ann Coulter
The Final Days: The Last Desperate Abuses of Power by the Clinton White House, by Barbara Olson

I would guess if you are planning to vote for Hilary Clinton in 2016, you may change your mind after reading these 2 books. Otherwise, you may wind up like one of the many disappointed voters who put Barack Obama into the White House (See: This is Not the President Obama We Voted For).

How I Found Christ?

 How I Found Christ? by Charles Spurgeon (1834-1892)