Thursday, February 27, 2014

The Surprising Way to Shift the Abortion Debate: Science!

 The Surprising Way to Shift the Abortion Debate: Science! - pocketfullofliberty.com

Excerpt from this article:

"While in my life I am personally pro-life, I also have friends and family that I love who are not.  I do not spend my days believing I can’t love and cherish these people even though we don’t agree on abortion.  The upside for the pro life movement is that they should recognize they’re winning. 7 out of 10 people support restrictions on late term abortions.  Wendy Davis’s campaign appears to be spontaneously aborting.  New technology is making it evident that what you believed in your heart is very true in images that are undeniably human babies."
-------------------------------------------------------------

To those who are considering having an abortion, the Bible says: "Thou shalt not kill." - Exodus 20:13

To those who have had an abortion, and are feeling bad about it, the Bible says: "Behold the Lamb of God, which taketh away the sin of the world." - John 1:29, and "If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness." - 1 John 1:9

And to the doctors performing abortions, the Bible says: "These six things doth the Lord hate ... hands that shed innocent blood..." - Proverbs 6:16,17 






How I Found Christ?

 How I Found Christ? by Charles Spurgeon (1834-1892)