Sunday, February 9, 2014

Read the Whole Bible in 2014! Sunday, February 9, 2014

I'm going to try to read through the whole Bible this year. Why don't you join me? There are many different websites that offer reading plans to read the Bible in a year. The one I chose is Read the KJV Bible in One Year. So for today, let's read chapters 13, 14 & 15  in the book of John.

Special verse(s):


"Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me. In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.  And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also." - John 14:1-3

"Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me."
- John 14:6


"If ye love me, keep my commandments." - John 14:15


"I am the true vine, and my Father is the husbandman. Every branch in me that beareth not fruit he taketh away: and every branch that beareth fruit, he purgeth it, that it may bring forth more fruit." - John 15:1,2

"If ye abide in me, and my words abide in you, ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you." - John 15:7

"Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends." - John 15:7
 
"Ye have not chosen me, but I have chosen you, and ordained you, that ye should go and bring forth fruit, and that your fruit should remain: that whatsoever ye shall ask of the Father in my name, he may give it you." - John 15:16

Note: If you have a reading disability that makes it difficult or impossible to read along with me this year, please consider going to Biblegateway.com and listening to the Bible. This is a great site with many resources, one of which is an audio version of the Bible!

How I Found Christ?

 How I Found Christ? by Charles Spurgeon (1834-1892)