Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Ken Ham Irked by Christian Critics, Bill Nye's Change in Tone

Ken Ham Irked by Christian Critics, Bill Nye's Change in Tone - christianpost.com

Excerpt from this article:

"Creation Museum President and CEO Ken Ham recently found out what Bill Nye 'The Science Guy' really thinks of him when Nye appeared on Bill Maher's 'Real Time' HBO program. But it's not Nye's remarks that are bothering Ham. What Ham is even more irked by is how other Christians have been critical of him following his debate with Nye on creationism. 'What is sad to me is not what Bill Nye thinks about me. What I found really unfortunate is that after presenting my stand on God's Word, there were a number of Christians who were more complimentary of Bill Nye than of me because Bill Nye was defending evolution and billions of years...'"

--------------------------------------------

Recommended reading and viewing (my post)

Ken Ham Wins the Ham-Nye Debate Hands Down

How I Found Christ?

 How I Found Christ? by Charles Spurgeon (1834-1892)