Monday, October 30, 2017

Bible Reading for Monday, October 30, 2017

There are many different websites that offer reading plans to read the Bible in a year. Here is a really good one:  Read the KJV Bible in One Year. (English not your primary language? Try Biblegateway.com for Bibles in your language!)

For today, read Jeremiah 20 (Audio), 21 (Audio); 2 Timothy 4 (Audio):

Sermons from Jeremiah 20:
'
A fireball in the Hands of God, by Evangelist E. A. Johnston [Text: Jeremiah 20:9]
The Reproach of the Faithful Pastor, by Rev. Ian Goligher [Text: Jeremiah 20]
'
Sermons on Jeremiah 21:

A Matter of Life and Death, by Dr. Alan Cairns [Text: Jeremiah 21:8-9]

Sermons on 2 Timothy 4:

The following sermons are on 2 Timothy 4:7,8:

"I have fought a good fight, I have finished my course, I have kept the faith: Henceforth there is laid up for me a crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous judge, shall give me at that day: and not to me only, but unto all them also that love his appearing."

Protestant and Catholic Martyrs - The Facts, by Rev. Ian Brown

At the End of the Road, by Rev. Reginald Cranston
The Reformer, John Hooper, by Rev. Reginald Cranston

Here are some more sermons on 2 Timothy 4:

Preach the Word, by Dr. Ian R. K. Paisley (1926-2014) [Text: 2 Timothy 4]
Meet Mr. Turn-Away from the Town of Apostasy, by Dr. Ian R. K. Paisley (1926-2014) [Text: 2 Timothy 4:4]
Is Ireland the Land of St. Patrick Today? by Rev. Gordan Dane [Text: 2 Timothy 4]
The Message of 2 Timothy: The Changing of the Guard, by Dr. Alan Cairns [Text: 2 Timothy 4]
And Only Luke is With Me, by Rev. L. W. Bilkes [Text 2 Timothy 411a]

Archives for Bible Reading 2017 

How I Found Christ?

 How I Found Christ? by Charles Spurgeon (1834-1892)