Monday, October 30, 2017

Thoughts for Monday, October 30, 2017

"Some people do not like to hear much of repentance; but I think it so necessary, that if I should die in the pulpit, I should desire to die preaching repentance, and if I should die out of the pulpit I should desire to die practicing it." - Matthew Henry (1662-1714) (Source)
--------------------------------------------------




Here are some sermons on repentance:

Faith and Repentance Inseparable, by Pastor Charles Haddon Spurgeon (1834-1892) [Text: Mark 1:15]
Pope Apologizes for Calling Sinners to Repentance - Weak Apologies and Weaker Preaching, by Pastor Kevin Swanson
How the Spirit Works True Repentance, by Dr. Joel Beeke [Text: Psalm 51]
Repentance and Faith, by Dr. Alan Cairns [Text: Acts 20:21]


How I Found Christ?

 How I Found Christ? by Charles Spurgeon (1834-1892)