Friday, November 1, 2019

Bible Reading for Saturday, November 2, 2019

The following Bible reading program is taken from the One Year Bible KJV. I have added sermons from Sermonaudio.com to each day's Bible reading. 

Assurance for Dark Days, by Dr. Michael Barrett [Text: Ezekiel 1]
Ezekiel Called and Sent, by Rev. Stephen Hamilton [Text: Ezekiel 2]
The Vision of the Prophet's Commission, by Rev. Gordon Dane [Text: Ezekiel 3]

Hebrews 3-5 (Audio)

The Duty of Encouragement, by Rev. Jarrold H. Lewis [Text: Hebrews 3]

Psalm 104-105:15 (Audio) 

God's Providence, by Rev. John Greer [Text: Psalm 104]
God's Covenant, by Rev. John Procee [Text: Psalm 105]

The following hymn is based on Psalm 104 :

My Soul Bless the Lord

Recommended podcast:

Do We Have the Right Conception of the Faith? Five Reasons Not to Sing the Psalms, by Pastor Kevin Swanson

Recommended reading:

Proverbs 26:24-28 (Audio)

Christian's New Friends, by John Bunyan (1928-1988). Note: This is an excerpt from John Bunyan's great book, Pilgrim's Progress.

How I Found Christ?

 How I Found Christ? by Charles Spurgeon (1834-1892)