Wednesday, May 27, 2020

Bible Reading for Thursday, May 28, 2020

Why don't you join me in my daily Bible reading? Each day, in addition to posting the new reading assignment, I also post links to related sermons. The websites that I u by se to guide me through these readings is oneyearbibleonline.comkingjamesbibleonline.org/, and biblegateway.com/]


For today, read:


David's Family in Disarray, by Rev. Mark  Kelderman [Text: 2 Samuel 13]
Domestic Depravity, by Rev, Ian Goligher [Text: 2 Samuel 13]
The Barbarity of Lust, by Pastor Robert McCurley [Text: 2 Samuel 13]
 

The Scottish Reformer John Knox, by Dr. Ian R. K. Paisley (1926-2014) [Text: John 17]

The following sermons are on John 17:3:

"And this is life eternal, that they might know Thee, the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom Thou hast sent." 


The God of the Bible vs. the God of Today, Part 1 by Evangelist Rolfe Barnard (1904-1969)
The God of the Bible vs. the God of Today, Part 2 by Evangelist Rolfe Barnard (1904-1969)
Life! Life! Eternal Life! by Rev. Ian Macleod 
Who Wants Life Forever More? by Dr. David P. Murray 


How Sweet Are Thy Words, by Rev. Colin mercer [Text: Psalm 119; I Timothy 3]
The Word Gives Us Hope and Friends, by Rev. William McCrea [Text:  Psalm 119]

The following hymns are based on Psalm 119



A Dangerous Self Assessment, by Rev. Graeme Craig [Text: Proverbs 16]

How I Found Christ?

 How I Found Christ? by Charles Spurgeon (1834-1892)