Monday, May 25, 2020

Daily Bible Reading for Tuesday, May 26, 2020

Why don't you join me in my daily Bible reading? Each day, in addition to posting the new reading assignment, I also post links to related sermons. The websites that I u by se to guide me through these readings is oneyearbibleonline.comkingjamesbibleonline.org/, and biblegateway.com/]


For today, read:

2 Samuel 9-11 (Audio)

Kindness to a Dead Dog, by Rev. Stephen Hamilton [Text: 2 Samuel 9]
David's Continued Attack, by Rev. Mark Kelderman [Text: 2 Samuel 10]
The Greatest Soldier for God Caught on in Lying, Drunkenness, and Murder, by Dr. Ian R. K. Paisley (1926-2014) [Text: 2 Samuel 11]

John 15 (Audio)

The following sermons are on John 15:2:

"I am the True Vine, and my Father is the Husbandman. Every branch in me that beareth not fruit he taketh away: And every branch that beareth frut he purgeth it, that it may bring forth more fruit."

The Vine, by Dr. Alan Cairns 
Living the Branch Life, by Rev. Ian Goligher 
I am the True Vine, by Rev. Ron Johnstone 
Am I Truly in Christ? by Rev. Allen Murray

Psalm 119:49-64Audio)

How Sweet Are Thy Words, by Rev. Colin mercer [Text: Psalm 119; I Timothy 3]
The Word Gives Us Hope and Friends, by Rev. William McCrea [Text:  Psalm 119]

The following hymns are based on Psalm 119


Proverbs 16:1-3 (Audio)

A Dangerous Self Assessment, by Rev. Graeme Craig [Text: Proverbs 16]

How I Found Christ?

 How I Found Christ? by Charles Spurgeon (1834-1892)