Sunday, May 24, 2020

Daily Bible Reading for Monday, May 25, 2020

Why don't you join me in my daily Bible reading? Each day, in addition to posting the new reading assignment, I also post links to related sermons. The websites that I u by se to guide me through these readings is oneyearbibleonline.comkingjamesbibleonline.org/, and biblegateway.com/]


For today, read:

2 Samuel 7 & 8 (Audio)

Building God a House, by Rev. Mark Kelderman [Text: 2 Samuel 7]
A Hymn of Thanksgiving and Hope, by Pastor Carl Schouls [Text: 2 Samuel 7; Psalm 21]
Going Forth Conquering, by Rev. Ian Goligher [Text: 2 Samuel 8]
David's Continuing Conflicts, by Rev. Mark Kelderman [Text: 2 Samuel 8]

John 14:15-31 (Audio)

The following sermons are on John 14:15:

"If ye love me, keep my commandments."

How May I Know I Love the Lord? by Evangelist Rolfe Barnard (1904-1969)
Praying in Jesus Name, by Rev. Stephen Hamilton 
The Law of God and the Love For God, by Rev. Stephen Hamilton

Psalm 119:33-48 (Audio)

How Sweet Are Thy Words, by Rev. Colin mercer [Text: Psalm 119; I Timothy 3]
The Word Gives Us Hope and Friends, by Rev. William McCrea [Text:  Psalm 119]

The following hymns are based on Psalm 119



The Eyes of the Lord, by Dr. Brian DeVries [Text: Proverbs 15]
God Sees You, by Rev. David VanBrugge [Text: Proverbs 15:3]
Christ is Keeping Watch, by Dr. Brian DeVries [Text; Proverbs 15]

How I Found Christ?

 How I Found Christ? by Charles Spurgeon (1834-1892)