Friday, May 22, 2020

Daily Bible Verse for Saturday, May 23, 2020

"Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me. In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. And if I go to prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself: that were I am there you may be also."
- John 14:1-3 (Audio)

The following sermons are on John 14:1-3:

Let Not Your Heart Be Troubled, by Pastor Charles Haddon Spurgeon (1834-1892)
My Father's House, by Dr. David P. Murray 


The following sermons are in John 14:6:

"Jesus saith unto him, I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man cometh unto the Father but by me."

The Way to God, by Pastor Charles Haddon Spurgeon (1834-1892)
A Place Called Heaven, by Rev. Colin Mercer

How I Found Christ?

 How I Found Christ? by Charles Spurgeon (1834-1892)