Sunday, May 31, 2020

Daily Bible Reading for Monday, June 1, 2020

Why don't you join me in my daily Bible reading? Each day, in addition to posting the new reading assignment, I also post links to related sermons. The websites that I u by se to guide me through these readings is oneyearbibleonline.comkingjamesbibleonline.org/, and biblegateway.com/]


For today, read:


A Father's Lament at the Death of His Son, by Rev. Henk Bergsma [Text: 2 Samuel 18]
Fear No - The Wicked SHALL Prosper, by Rev. Kyle Paisley [Text: 2 Samuel 18]
David Returns to the Throne, by Rev. Mark Kelderman [Text: 2 Samuel 16, 17 & 19]
 

The Revelation of the Risen Redeemer, Part 1, by Rev. Ian Brown [Text:  John 20; Luke 24]
The Revelation of the Risen Redeemer, Part 2, by Rev. Ian Brown [Text:  John 20; Luke 24]

The following sermons are from John 20:31:

"But these are written,  that ye might believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God; and that believing ye might have life through his name."

Faith in a Risen Savior, by Rev. John Procee
Aftershocks of the Resurrection, by Rev. Ian Goligher
How Faith Saves, by Rev.  Foppe VanderZwaag
The Sufficiency of Scripture, by Dr. Alan Cairns


How Sweet Are Thy Words, by Rev. Colin mercer [Text: Psalm 119; I Timothy 3]
The Word Gives Us Hope and Friends, by Rev. William McCrea [Text:  Psalm 119]

The following hymns are based on Psalm 119



A Dangerous Self Assessment, by Rev. Graeme Craig [Text: Proverbs 16]

How I Found Christ?

 How I Found Christ? by Charles Spurgeon (1834-1892)