Friday, May 1, 2020

Daily Bible Reading for Friday, May 1, 2020

Why don't you join me in my daily Bible reading? Each day, in addition to posting the new reading assignment, I also post links to related sermons. The websites that I use to guide me through these readings is oneyearbibleonline.comkingjamesbibleonline.org/, and biblegateway.com/]


For today, read:

Judges 13:1-14:20 (Audio)

Samson and His Family, by Rev. Stephen Hamilton [Text: Judges 13]
What Does a Jesuit Pope Mean? by Rev. Ian Brown [Text: Judges 14]

John 1:29-51 (Audio)

The following sermons are on John 1:29:

"The next day John seeth Jesus coming unto him, and saith, Behold, the Lamb of God, which taketh away the sin of the world."

Behold the Lamb of God, by Rev. Hans Overduin


Psalm 101 (Audio)

Sermons pending


The Charcter of Scripture, by Dr. Frank McClelland [Text: Proverbs 14]

How I Found Christ?

 How I Found Christ? by Charles Spurgeon (1834-1892)