Monday, February 1, 2021

Daily Bible Reading for Tuesday, February 2, 2021

 Why don't you join me in my daily Bible reading? Each day, in addition to posting the new reading assignment, I also post links to related sermons. The websites that I use to guide me through these readings is oneyearbibleonline.comkingjamesbibleonline.org/, and biblegateway.com/For today, read:


God's Sovereign Control, by Rev. Stephen Hamilton [Text: Exodus 15]
The Blight of Murmuring, by Rev William McCrea [Text: Exodus 16]
Mount Horeb, by Rev Gordon Dane [Text: Exodus 3, Exodus 17]


Reasons Why the Moral Law Must Be Preached, by Rev. Stephen Hamilton [Text: Matthew 22]


Up in the Mountain Top and Down in the Valley, by Rev. Jan Neels [Text: Psalm 27]

Recommended hymn based on Psalm 27:



The following sermon is on Proverbs 6:32:

"But whoso committeth adultery with a women lacketh understanding: he that doeth it destroyeth his own soul."


Here are some more sermons on Proverbs 6:

Distorted Forms of Sexuality, by Dr. Joel Beeke [Text: Proverbs 6]
What Can We Learn From the Ant, by Rev. John Greer [Text: Proverbs 6]

How I Found Christ?

 How I Found Christ? by Charles Spurgeon (1834-1892)