Friday, February 21, 2014

Demonology 101: Woman Interrupts News Report to Confess to Stabbing Mother, Blames 'Satanic Cult'

Headlines:  Woman Interrupts News Report to Confess to Stabbing Mother, Blames 'Satanic Cult' - christiannews.net

Excerpt from this article:

"Police did not have to look long for a suspect wanted in a stabbing case earlier this week when a woman walked directly up to a news camera and confessed to stabbing her mother, claiming that her mother was a powerful leader in a Satanic cult and had to be stopped...'The satanic cult in this city has been casting satanic spells on me for three, four days. I’m exhausted. I came home and found out my mom was the ringleader and was trying to kill my daughter,' ..."

The Bible says:

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places." - Ephesians 6:12

Recommended reading:

What do the NIV, Satan, and Gay Sex Have in Common? - Jesus-is-Savior.com
Demonology for the 21st Century (my post)
Introducing: Frank Peretti (my post)
The Occult Invasion: The Subtle Seduction of the World and Church, by Dave Hunt

How I Found Christ?

 How I Found Christ? by Charles Spurgeon (1834-1892)