Saturday, March 22, 2014

Feminist: Babies Are 'Time Sucking Monsters'

Feminist: Babies Are 'Time Sucking Monsters' - wnd.com

Excerpt from this article:

You can give me gold-plated day care and an awesome public school right on the street corner and start paying me 15 percent more at work, and I still do not want a baby. I don’t particularly like babies. They are loud and smelly and, above all other things, demanding.
Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2014/03/feminist-babies-are-time-sucking-monsters/#dpr8o0MLBii6w3db.99
"You can give me gold-plated day care and an awesome public school right on the street corner and start paying me 15 percent more at work, and I still do not want a baby. I don’t particularly like babies. They are loud and smelly and, above all other things, demanding."

Recommended reading:


Recommended sermon:

Women Saved in Childbearing, by Prof. Russell Dykstra

How I Found Christ?

 How I Found Christ? by Charles Spurgeon (1834-1892)