Saturday, March 29, 2014

Sheriff: Feds Can't Make Me Enfore Gun Control Laws

Sheriff: Feds Can't Make Me Enfore Gun Control Laws - wnd.com

Excerpt from this article:

'It's not my job to turn law-abiding firearms owners into criminals
Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2014/03/sheriff-feds-cant-make-me-enforce-gun-control/#7IHVobOXJvFhi22q.99
"It's not my job to turn law abiding firearms owners into criminals"
-------------------------------------------------

Ben Franklin once said: "Those who beat their swords into plowshares usually wind up plowing for those who didn't!"

Recommended  reading and viewing:

What Happens When Government Disarms its Citizens?
Demand a Plan? Demand Celebrities Go **** [Clean Version]
Gunny & Glock - Wrong Girl - Extended Version

How I Found Christ?

 How I Found Christ? by Charles Spurgeon (1834-1892)