Thursday, March 20, 2014

Read the Whole Bible in 2014! Thursday, March 20, 2014

I'm going to try to read through the whole Bible this year. Why don't you join me? There are many different websites that offer reading plans to read the Bible in a year. The one I chose is Read the KJV Bible in One Year. So for today, let's read chapters 7 - 10 in the book of Hebrews.

Special verse(s):

Chapter 9

"And almost all things are by the law purged with blood; and without shedding of blood is no remission." - Hebrews 9:22

"And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment..." - Hebrews 9:27
 
Chapter 10


"For it is not possible that the blood of bulls and of goats should take away sins.  Wherefore when he cometh into the world, he saith, Sacrifice and offering thou wouldest not, but a body hast thou prepared me..." - Hebrews 10:4,5

"Then said I, Lo, I come (in the volume of the book it is written of me,) to do thy will, O God." - Hebrews 10:7

"Having therefore, brethren, boldness to enter into the holiest by the blood of Jesus..." - Hebrews 10:19

"And let us consider one another to provoke unto love and to good works: Not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as the manner of some is; but exhorting one another: and so much the more, as ye see the day approaching. For if we sin wilfully after that we have received the knowledge of the truth, there remaineth no more sacrifice for sins..." - Hebrews 10:24-26

"It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God." - Hebrews 10:31

Note: If you have a reading disability that makes it difficult or impossible to read along with me this year, please consider going to Biblegateway.com and listening to the Bible. This is a great site with many resources, one of which is an audio version of the Bible

How I Found Christ?

 How I Found Christ? by Charles Spurgeon (1834-1892)