Wednesday, March 26, 2014

The Apostasy of World Vision

The Apostasy of World Vision - charismanews.com

 Excerpt from this article:

"Shortly after I broke the news on my radio broadcast and on social media, Christianity Today confirmed the report: World Vision has decided to embrace homosexual 'marriage' among its employees and to recognize practicing homosexual employees who profess faith in Jesus as true Christians. This is a betrayal of the gospel, a betrayal of the Lord, a betrayal of the family and a betrayal of the countless thousands of Christians who have put their trust in World Vision as a legitimate Christian organization."
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Recommended reading:

The Apostasy of World Vision, podcast by Pastor William J. Sturm
World Vision to Hire Same Sex Couples - As Long As They're Married (My post)

How I Found Christ?

 How I Found Christ? by Charles Spurgeon (1834-1892)