Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Palin to Sue Black Rapper Behind 'Gang-Rape' Tweet

Palin to Sue Black Rapper Behind 'Gang-Rape' Tweet - wnd.com

Excerpt from this article:

“Hey Female Rapper – listen up, little darling,' Palin wrote. 'No one has any idea what you’re wigging out about in these bizarre, violent rants against me, but you’re obviously not exercising enough intelligence to acknowledge you’ve been sucked into believing some fake interview in which I supposedly offered comments representing the antithesis of my truth.'”
----------------------------------------------------

Recommended reading:

Assault & Flattery: The Truth About The Left And Their War On Women, by Katie Pavlich (Start with the section titled: Profiles in Liberal Misogyny!)

How I Found Christ?

 How I Found Christ? by Charles Spurgeon (1834-1892)