Saturday, November 5, 2016

Bible Reading for Saturday & Sunday, November 5 & 6

There are many different websites that offer reading plans to read the Bible in a year. Here is a really good one:  Read the KJV Bible in One Year. For today, why don't you read along with me Chapters 42-48 in the book of Isaiah.

Special verses:

"A bruised reed shall he not break, and the smoking flax shall he not quench: he shall bring forth judgment unto truth." - Isaiah 42:3

"I am the LORD: that is my name: and my glory will I not give to another, neither my praise to graven images." - Isaiah 42:8

"Look unto me, and be ye saved, all the ends of the earth: for I am God, and there is none else." - Isaiah 45:22

Note: If you have a reading disability that makes it difficult or impossible to read along with me this year, please consider going to Biblegateway.com and listening to the Bible. This is a great site with many resources, one of which is an audio version of the Bible Daily. 

How I Found Christ?

 How I Found Christ? by Charles Spurgeon (1834-1892)