Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Teen Refuses to Run in Cross Country Meet After Being Given the Number '666'

Teen Refuses to Run in Cross Country Meet After Being Given the Number 666 - breitbart.com

Excerpt from this article:

"A Whitley County teenager refused to run in her regional cross country meet last Saturday after being given the bib number '666.' Codie Thacker sat the race out refusing to wear what she says many see as the "mark of the beast." She told a local reporter, "I just don't believe that 666 should be a number that's anywhere on your body and I did not want that number associated with me. It kind of made me sick."

Good for her! The Mark of the Beast is coming. It may be right around the corner. I don't claim to know what it is. It may be a chip that is implanted in your hand. It may be some kind of loyalty test (like the pledge of Allegiance, only you would be pledging allegiance to the Anti-Christ and the Devil).

And it is not impossible that it will have something to do with the Internet - I have often wondered if the phrase in Revelation 13:16-18 that says that no one will be able to buy or sell unless they take the mark of the beast. Maybe in the future all financial transactions will be tied to and monitored by the Internet, and to participate in buying and selling (and working!) you have to be able to have access to the Internet. I've been told that the Hebrew letter W has the numerical value of 6 (WWW = 666?).

Anyway, I'm glad this young athlete was willing to sit out the race rather than wear the number 666! 

Recommended reading (my post):

Six. Six. Six. (my post)

Running with 666 (Download?), by Pastor Trevor Hammack 



 


How I Found Christ?

 How I Found Christ? by Charles Spurgeon (1834-1892)