Saturday, September 17, 2016

43 on 41

A friend of mine told me about a video that had been done on the life of George Bush Sr (George H. W. Bush). The video is called 41 on 41. I haven't seen it yet, but from what my friend says it is basically 41 people praising the former president (#41).

I thought about it and decided that maybe they left out 2 important people: 1. Roger Stone, and 2. George H. W. Bush himself! So I decided to help out.

Roger Stone on George H. W. Bush:

Video: Roger Stone Explains the George H. W. Bush Throat Cut Motion At Trump


George Bush on Himself (and the rest of his clan):

"Sarah, if the American people had ever known the truth about what we Bushes have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." ----George Bush Senior speaking in an interview with Sarah McClendon in December 1992 (Source)

Recommended reading:


Bush Angle to Reagan Shooting Still Unsolved as Hinckley Walks







How I Found Christ?

 How I Found Christ? by Charles Spurgeon (1834-1892)