Saturday, September 24, 2016

Mike Ditka to Colin Kaepernick: If You Don't Like This Country Get the H*ll Out

Mike Ditka to Colin Kaepernick: If You Don't Like This Country Get the H*ll Out - hotair.com

Excerpt from this article:

“'I have no respect for Colin Kaepernick,' Ditka added. 'He probably has no respect for me, that’s his choice. My choice is that I like this country, I respect our flag, and I don’t see all the atrocities going on in this country that people say are going on.'”
-------------------------------------------

Recommended videos:

The Truth About Black Lives Matter, George Soros, and the Charlotte Riots
Jesse Ventura Rips All Critics of Colin Kaepernick and Says He Respects Kaepernick
Racism, Police Brutality and Black Lives Matter



How I Found Christ?

 How I Found Christ? by Charles Spurgeon (1834-1892)