Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Recommended Sermons, Podcasts, Hymns, Videos, and Articles for Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Recommended Sermons:

I Saw the Dead (Text: Revelation 22:11,12) [Outline: 1. I saw the throne; 2. I saw the dead; 3. I saw the books; 4. I saw the lake]
Here are some more great sermons
 
'Recommended Podcasts:

Errors & Contradictions in the Koran Documented, Islam Refuted, by Peter Hammond
How Psychology Came to Church, by Pastor Joey Faust
The Supreme Court and Creation Science in the Schools (1987), by Dr. James White
Astonishing DNA Complexity Demolishes Neo-Darwinism, by Alex Williams

Recommended Hymns:


Recommended videos:

The Cross and the Switchblade (en Enlish), (in Spanish)
Alex Jones Melts Globalists Over Terror - infowars.com 

Recommended reading:

The Roman Road to Salvation
Why Jesus Didn't Take the Wheel!
Israel; High Priest Selected: Jewish Temple Service Could Be Reinstated in One Week 
Engaging the LGBT Community
The Real Hillary - lewrockwall.com
Who Are the Rothchilds? - canadafreepress.com

How I Found Christ?

 How I Found Christ? by Charles Spurgeon (1834-1892)