Saturday, September 24, 2016

Recommended Sermon, Hymns & Videos for Saturday, September 24, 2016

Recommended Sermons:

I Saw the Dead (Text: Revelation 22:11,12) [Outline: 1. I saw the throne; 2. I saw the dead; 3. I saw the books; 4. I saw the lake]
Here are some more great sermons
 
Recommended Hymns:

Our God Reigns
How Deep the Father's Love for Us
Love Divine, All Loves Excelling

Mix: When I Survey the Wondrous Cross [50 hymns]

Recommended videos:

Crash Course: Assets & Liabilities
How Great is Our God, with Louie Giglio
The Largest Star - VY Canis Majoris
Charlotte Pre-Planned? If Not, Then Why Did 70% of the Protestors Have This in Their Pocket? by Lisa Haven

Recommended reading:

The Roman Road to Salvation
Why Jesus Didn't Take the Wheel!

How I Found Christ?

 How I Found Christ? by Charles Spurgeon (1834-1892)