Thursday, September 29, 2016

Young Women at Staggeringly High Risk of Anxiety and Depression

Young Women at Staggeringly High Risk of Anxiety and Depression - metro.co.uk

Excerpt from this article:

"There’s been a huge spike in the number of young women suffering from mental health problems, a major health report has found. According to the latest study from NHS Digital, more than a quarter (26%) of young women aged 16 to 24 are suffering worrying symptoms – more than three times the rate for men the same age (9%). And around a quarter of young women have self-harmed – most commonly by cutting themselves – compared to just 10% of men the same age."
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Our Lord Jesus says:

"Come unto me, all ye that labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light." - Matthew 11:28-30

How I Found Christ?

 How I Found Christ? by Charles Spurgeon (1834-1892)