Thursday, September 22, 2016

Farrakhan to Obama: Let Trump Do What He Wants; You Failed Black America! [Video]

Farrakhan to Obama: Let Trump Do What He Wants; You Failed Black America! [Video]- breitbart.com

Excerpt from this article:

"[Farrakhan] continued, 'But I just want to tell you, Mr. President, you’re  from Chicago, and so am I. I go out in the streets with the people. I visited the worst neighborhoods. I talked to the gangs. And while I was out there talking to them, they said ‘You know, Farrakhan, the president ain’t never come. Could you get him to come and look after us?’  There’s your legacy, Mr. President. It’s in the streets with your suffering people, Mr. President.'"
-----------------------------------------------------------

Recommended reading:

NFL Ratings Drop Faster Than Kaepernick Hearing 'The Star Spangled Banner' - breitbart.com
Video: South Park Targets Kaepernick, Rewrites National Anthem Just For Him - truthrevolt.org
Racism, Police Brutality, and Black Lives Matter
Diversity Coalition Director: Trump Has 'Never, Ever' Said Anything Racially Derogatory - truthrevolt.org

How I Found Christ?

 How I Found Christ? by Charles Spurgeon (1834-1892)