Saturday, September 17, 2016

Bible Reading for Saturday & Sunday, September 17 & 18

There are many different websites that offer reading plans to read the Bible in a year. Here is a really good one:  Read the KJV Bible in One Year. For today, why don't you read along with me Chapters 26-31 (Saturday) & 32-35 (Sunday) in the book of Job.

Special verses:

"The LORD is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? the LORD is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?"- Psalms 27:1

"When thou saidst, Seek ye my face; my heart said unto thee, Thy face, LORD, will I seek." - Psalm 27:8 My times are in thy hand: deliver me from the hand of mine enemies, and from them that persecute me.

"Sing unto the LORD, O ye saints of his, and give thanks at the remembrance of his holiness. For his anger endureth but a moment; in his favour is life: weeping may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning." - Psalm 30:4,5

"My times are in thy hand: deliver me from the hand of mine enemies, and from them that persecute me." - Psalms 31:15

"Blessed is he whose transgression is forgiven, whose sin is covered. Blessed is the man unto whom the LORD imputeth not iniquity, and in whose spirit there is no guile." - Psalms 32:1,2

"I will instruct thee and teach thee in the way which thou shalt go: I will guide thee with mine eye." - Psalms 32:8

"The counsel of the LORD standeth for ever, the thoughts of his heart to all generations." - Psalms 33:11

"O magnify the LORD with me, and let us exalt his name together." - Psalms 34:3

"O taste and see that the LORD is good: blessed is the man that trusteth in him." - Psalms 34:8

"The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.
Many are the afflictions of the righteous: but the LORD delivereth him out of them all." - Psalms 34:18, 19


Note: If you have a reading disability that makes it difficult or impossible to read along with me this year, please consider going to Biblegateway.com and listening to the Bible. This is a great site with many resources, one of which is an audio version of the Bible Daily. 

How I Found Christ?

 How I Found Christ? by Charles Spurgeon (1834-1892)