Monday, September 12, 2016

Will the Dollar Crash on September 27, 2016?

Yes, I rolled my eyes too! I'm sure that September 27, 2016 will come and go and everything will be just fine. But...just in case, I thought I'd post a few videos that predict the dollar will crash on September 27, 2016:

Jonathan Cahn: 100% Dollar Will Collapse on 27, September 2016
Peter Schiff: Why the Dollar Will Collapse Surely on September 27, 2016
Anonymous: Why the Dollar Collapse is Inevitable on September 27, 2016

I knew a Christian banker once - yes, it's possible! Anyway, she used to say, "Invest in the Lord. The returns are out of this world!"

Recommended reading:

One World Currency
Is Nuclear War Between America and Russia Inevitable?
Clinton Has a New  Greatest Career Accomplishment: Getting Through That 'Tough on Wall Street' Talk Without Laughing

Recommended videos:

Left Behind Movies (the original, #1, #2, #3)

How I Found Christ?

 How I Found Christ? by Charles Spurgeon (1834-1892)