I agree with the producer of this YouTube video that this is probably a coincidence. But still, well, let's just say it's creepy. Especially when you compare this video with another recent video showing actor Jamie Foxx telling his audience that we need to "Give honor to God, and to our Lord and Savior, Barack Obama."
You can check out both videos by clicking on the following links:
Obama Tells America to "Serve Satan" - This Will Floor You
Jamie Foxx: "Give Honor to God, and to Our Lord and Savior Barack Obama
Recommended reading (my posts):
Is Obama the AntiChrist? I Say Yes!
Lightening Strikes St. Peter's After Pope's Announcement
- Home
- What I Believe
- AKJV Bible
- SermonAudio
- Sabbath Practicalities
- 666
- Westminster Sh. Catechism
- Miss Heroin
- The 5 Points of Calvinism
- Responding to Pro-Abortion Ad
- 'Hopeful Sign': 72% Still Proud to Be American, Poll Finds
- The Dark Side of Christmas
- Battle of the Choirs: It is Well With My Soul
- Tucker Carlson: This is a Coordinated Attack on Family
How I Found Christ?
How I Found Christ? by Charles Spurgeon (1834-1892)
-
Our Lord Jesus says: "For what is a man profited, if he shall gain the whole world and lose his own soul? Or what shall a man give in e...
-
When Government Tries to Be God , by Dr. David P. Murray
-
O My Son: A Message for Broken Dads and Wounded Sons , by Michael A. Milton, Ph.D.