Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Introducing Dr. Walter Veith, Total Onslaught

I came across Dr. Walter Veith's series of DVDs, Total Onslaught, several years back. I have watched a number of these video, and while I can't recommend the religious ones (I think Dr. Veith is, or leans toward Seventh Day Adventism), I would like to post links to a few of his political videos.

I first learned about the conspiracy Dr.Veith talks about in the mid 1970s, and while I think some of what he has to say goes too far, there is enough information in the following videos that corresponds to my own 'conspiratorial' beliefs, that I feel good about recommending at least the following videos (see my post, Conspiracy Theory 101):

The Secret Behind Secret Societies
Hidden Agendas
Revolutions, Tyrants and Wars
A New World Order
The UN and the Occult Agenda

Recommended Reading:

None Dare Call it Conspiracy, by Gary Allen
The Naked Capitalist, by Cleon Skousen

How I Found Christ?

 How I Found Christ? by Charles Spurgeon (1834-1892)