Tuesday, February 26, 2013

My Prayer for 2013: Every Reader a Missionary!

One December 16, 2012, I posted a short article to this site titled: Dear Jesus: Give me the Heathen for Christmas in 2012! Today's post is an update to that earlier post.

One of the highlights to my day is checking the statistics for My Gospel Project. So far, I have had people from the following countries visit this site:

Afganistan, Albania, Algeria, Argentina, Australia, Bangladesh, Bahrain, Bolivia, Brazil, Bulgaria, Cambodia, Canada, Chili, China, Colombia, Congo [DRC], Croatia, Denmark, Egypt, El Salvador, Iraq, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Haiti, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Israel, Japan, Kenya, Laos, Macedonia, Malaysia, Mexico, Moldova, Myanmar, [Burma], Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Pakistan, Peru, Philippians, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Singapore, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, St. Kitts and Nevis, St. Lucia, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Thailand,Turkey, United Kingdom, Venezuela, Vietnam, Ukraine,United Arab Emerites, United States and Zambia.
I started My Gospel Project with the sole purpose of doing my part - as a layman, a non-minister -  to help spread the gospel of my Lord Jesus Christ to the ends of the earth. Although I write about a very wide variety of topics (some controversial!), that remains the sole purpose of this website.

One of the ministers that I quote from frequently on this site is Pastor Charles Spurgeon (1834 - 1892).  This godly pastor has been used by our Lord to bring the gospel to more people that almost anyone in history. And yet his own conversion, which you can listen to in The Conversion of Charles Spurgeon, took place in a small church under the preaching of an unordained minister (the regular minister was not able to make it so someone in the congregation stood up and preached on the text : "Look unto me and be ye saved" - Isaiah 45:22).

While I appreciate every one who takes the time to stop by my website - for whatever reason - what I would really like is that my readers from all around the world - the United States included! - would be able to find the gospel in these web pages, and go out and be like Pastor Spurgeon, and spread that gospel to the 'far ends of the earth.

That is my prayer for 2013!




How I Found Christ?

 How I Found Christ? by Charles Spurgeon (1834-1892)