Wednesday, September 19, 2012

An Important Message from "The Street Preacher"

One of the things I try to do on this blog, as well as on my main website (My Gospel Project) is tell people about great sermons and audio messages I've been listening to.  I am really anxious to tell you about a message from a man who goes by the name, The Street Preacher.

When I first started to listen to this sermon, I have to admit I was put off by the tone of this man's voice. For some reason it just rubbed me the wrong way and after listening to him for about 5 minutes I turned it off.

But then I came back a few days later and listened again - and then again. And then again. I started to listen to what he was saying - and who he was saying it to (street people) and I got over my initial dislike of his voice. I hope you will too.

'Here is my challenge to you: If you like what you hear in this sermon, I would encourage you to share it with your friend, and maybe even go down on a street corner somewhere and play it for the people you meet down there.

How I Found Christ?

 How I Found Christ? by Charles Spurgeon (1834-1892)