Monday, September 24, 2012

Monica Lewinsky gets Bill and Hillary Clinton into big trouble again - English pravda.ru

Monica Lewinsky gets Bill and Hillary Clinton into big trouble again - English pravda.ru:

Monica Lewinsky is close to signing a new 'kiss and tell' book deal. But as Russia's Pravda reports:

 "What in the world is she going to say in it? Is it - "nobody has given a damn about me for 14 years?" Second chapter: "I am an idiot. I've never done anything interesting in my entire life other than fooling around with the president." Chapter Three: "I've done a handbag campaign and a bunch of other things, but they all were a failure because everyone thought of me as that one thing.""

Monica Lewinsky makes interesting reading for the tabloids, but other than that, she is old news. Bill Clinton, however, is not. But the definitive book on former US President Bill Clinton has already been written. It is called "High Crimes And Misdemeanors - the Case Against Bill Clinton, by Ann Coulter.


How I Found Christ?

 How I Found Christ? by Charles Spurgeon (1834-1892)