Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Is Romney part of the Conspiracy to Destroy America?

Romney Foreign Policy Shows Strong CFR, Neo-con Influence:

In a recent post I talked about why I believe in the Conspiratorial Theory of History.' Before you go to the polls this fall, if you care about this country, please read this post. And more important, read the links that I have place in this post.

But America's problem is spiritual. It is not political. it's not financial. It's not  It has nothing to do with the Council on Foreign Relations, the Trilateral Commission, the Bilderbergers or the United Nations. America is facing the swift and certain judgment of God for her sins.

And true repentance and turning from those sins are the only way America is going to avoid going the way of Sodom and Gomorrah.

Recommended Listening:

Voices From Hell and What They Have to Say to America Today, by Dr. Alan Cairnes

How I Found Christ?

 How I Found Christ? by Charles Spurgeon (1834-1892)