Saturday, September 15, 2012

Conspiracy? Agenda? Or God's Providence? Part I

I'm not ashamed to admit I believe in a global conspiracy that is aimed at subjecting every country - America included - to the authority of an all powerful United Nations. I have believed this for the past 35 years or so.
My first exposure to the 'conspiratorial theory of history', came around 1980 with the reading of None Dare Call it Conspiracy, by Gary Allen.  Not too long after that I read The Naked Capitalist, by W. Cleon Skousen. This small book evaluates a much bigger book, Tragedy and Hope - a History of the world in our time, by Dr. Carroll Quigley,  which give very detailed information about this conspiracy.
After reading those two books I subscribed to American Opinion magazine for a year or two. This was the official magazine of the John Birch Society (you can follow them online, and I encourage you to do so, by going to www.thenewamerican.com).
Those were the main 'conspiracy' books, magazines I read up until I went to prison in 2001.  Between reading None Dare Call it Conspiracyand 2001, however I did read the newspapers. And the things that were talked about in those small books accurately explained and predicted what I was reading in the news almost on a daily basis.
In 2008 I was working as a chapel janitor for $50 a month in a private prison. I had been shipped out of state due to overcrowding. Maybe because it was a private prison, there seamed to be less scrutiny over the material that we were allowed to have in our chapel. One of the jobs I had as chapel janitor was to choose the over night program content for our chapel channel. We were allowed to play DVDs for the inmates to watch in their cells on one of the cable channels.
I took requests (although I irritated some Jehovah Witnesses for refusing to play their church videos on our channel!), but for the most part I picked out much of the content inmates watched from around 9 pm until the day time chapel clerks came in at 8 in the morning.
Some of the DVDs I played over the chapel channel included the Left Behind Series, Twice PardonedTeacher of the Year with Guy Dowd,The Cross and the SwitchbladeThey Sold their Souls for Rock and Roll, I also played many of the  DVDs from Dr. Walter Veith's Total Onslaught. Dr. Veith may be Seventh Day Adventist, I'm not sure. I was careful to weed out the DVDs where he taught Adventist doctrine. but Dr. Veight also firmly believes in the conspiratorial theory of history.
When I started my web site, I was determined - and I still am - to keep the focus of this site on spreading the Gospel of my Lord Jesus Christ to the ends of the earth.  But I admit, as the result of researching for this blog, and coming across so many news stories that fit right in with the 'conspiratorial theory of history' which I first read about in that 1971 book, None Dare Call it Conspiracy, I have devoted a lot of time in this blog to writing about this.
It was as the result of my researching for this blog that I came across sermons/audio messages by Dr. Phil Fernandes (New Technology and the Mark of the Beast) and Pastor Trevor Hammack (A New World Order defined). Dr. Fernandes strongly believes in the conspiratorial theory of history, and Pastor Hammack does not. But it was Pastor Hammack that introduced me to Alex Jones, Infowars and Prison Planet.
Pastor Hammack was trying to warn his listeners to stay clear of Alex Jones and his 'conspiracy nonsense' (or at least to take him with a grain of salt.).  Because I have believe in this 'conspiracy nonesense' for more than 30 years, his message had the opposite effect with me.  Today, Alex Jones Info Wars is one of the main sites I check on a daily basis when I update the news portion of this site (See Today in the News).
Brother Michael Flattery is another person who believes in the conspiratorial theory of history, and today I was listening a message by him titled Interview
with Ralph Epperson, the Luceferian Conspiracy for World Government. I had seen Ralph Epperson's a lot - I may have even quoted him on this site - without really knowing who he is. Now that I know who his is, and where his web site is (ralph-epperson.com), I expect I will be checking his site on a regular basis as I continue to maintain this site.
One final note. I like Pastor Hammack and listen to him frequently. I believe as time goes on he is going to agree that those who believe in the conspiratorial theory of history are correct. In his message The New World Order revealed he talks about dire predictions Alex Jones made in 1998 that never came true. But consider this. In 1998, the federal debt was around 5 trillion dollars. Today it is around $16 trillion, and the next 4 years are projected to take that up to $20 trillion.
If you hold to the conspiratorial theory of history, you believe that this is not an accident. this is planned destruction of our country. 
More later
Recommended listening

How I Found Christ?

 How I Found Christ? by Charles Spurgeon (1834-1892)