Sunday, September 16, 2012

Some Thoughts on the Antichrist

Yesterday's blog was on the Mark of the Beast, which, while I still believe is going to be a literal Mark people will be forced to receive to show their allegiance to a future demon possessed ruler the Bible calls Antichrist, I also admit that the following definition of the Mark of the Beast may be valid as well:
"Accepting Worldliness is taking the Mark of the Beast in every generation.' (Leon Morris). I think it goes without saying that the person who is already living his or her life in the service of the devil will have no objection to receiving his Mark.
Today I'd like to refer you to a sermon on the Antichrist himself. While I don't necessarily agree with everything this author says on this important matter, I nevertheless heartily recommend it to you:

The Antichrist: His lies, his kingdom and his Mark, by Joey Faust



How I Found Christ?

 How I Found Christ? by Charles Spurgeon (1834-1892)